Fash the Nation bills itself as a deep-dive investigative podcast on corruption in high places. Its hosts crib a lot of their material (often without attribution) from real investigative journalists like Whitney Webb and James Corbett, merely adding their own anti-semitic commentary. The left-libertarian conspiracy sphere (for lack of a better term) represented by the likes of Webb and Corbett certainly does not ignore Jewish power, but unlike FTN, they aren’t anti-semitic in the sense of portraying public corruption as something essentially Jewish, or the Jews as the ultimate source of the world’s ills.
Assuming that you are familiar with both the neo-Nazi The Right Stuff network (which hosts FTN) and the left-libertarian conspiracy sphere, ask yourself: if you had to choose between following only one or the other, which would leave you more informed and give you a more accurate picture of reality? Obviously, the ones doing their own reporting are more reliable than the ones merely commenting on it. And those voices who critique corrupt power of every variety, including but not limited to Jewish power, are better relied on than those voices that solely critique Jews whether powerful or not.
The Right Stuff is led by an apparently crypto-Jewish neo-Nazi called Mike Peinovich, a kind of Inspector Javert whose Jean Valjean is the Jews. This dour, single-minded blob of a man is a microcosm of Nazism itself: given to reductionism and rank sentimentality, and highly resourceful when it comes to skewering low-hanging fruit and arraigning straw men. His whole podcasting oeuvre is a selective attention fallacy, based around ad hominem arguments highlighting the hypocrisies of individual Jews on Twitter (among other platforms.) Needless to say, anyone can perform this trick, which can be aimed at any group of people, because social media functions as a substrate for the vilest and most capricious psychology of its users. Here’s Peinovich’s entire strategy laid bare:
In other words, ad hominem. Focus the entire dialogue solely on the person of your interlocutor.
Propaganda is a confidence game. Its aim is to have you believe that what you see through the con man’s looking glass is the whole of reality. Mike Peinovich and the TRS network are running a con game when it comes to the question of Jews and Zionism. Among other things, he would have his minions believe the following:
(1) Cynicism and public corruption were all but invented by Jews and are impossible without them.
(2) Europe and America were idyllic places free of noteworthy ethnic and political divisions until Jews contrived them.
(3) In any conflict involving Jews, Jews are always the initiators and aggressors. All others are innocent.
(4) Any achievement by Jews is gained by subterfuge and not by merit.
(5) If a Jew expresses an opinion in public, it is part of an orchestrated campaign by Jews that was planned in advance and coordinated with other Jews solely for the detriment of non-Jews.
(6) Jews, uniquely among nations, are individually and collectively responsible for any misdeed of their individual co-ethics.
(7) Any online thought-trend that reflects poorly on the alt-right or its fellow travelers is contrived with the sole purpose of tarring them by association. (As an example of this, Peinovich and his straight-men are now claiming that “Queers for Palestine is a gayop [i.e., a psyop] designed to make conservatives hate the pro-Palestine movement,” as if pro-Palestine sentiment would be widespread among radcons if not for this obscure outfit. One look at Queers for Palestine’s early demonstrations and you can see that this sort of thing is quite endemic to Berkeley. The suggestion that it is relevant, much less “designed,” is risible.)
Of course, these propositions are ridiculous and patently indefensible, and when confronted with them in their nakedness no one will quite confess to believing them. But no one who takes Mike Peinovich and The Right Stuff network to have a shred of credibility can fail to believe them.
Peinovich is lately gloating on Telegram that Jews care about his opinion:
I’m not aware exactly which “gayop purity spirals” he’s referring to here. Surely you’d have to look under a rock with a magnifying glass to find them. But obviously, Peinovich had to huff and puff about Jews for years before any Jews began to concern themselves with him. There is a name for this kind of behavior, so that when Peinovich accuses Jews of trying to enlist gentiles to fight their battles for them, he is projecting in the most classic sense.
And this trope about a cowardly Israel, hiding behind technology and American largesse, actually crumbles under scrutiny. In an earlier time, it would be akin to claiming that a city under siege is full of cowards because they’ve enlisted outside support or are using a wall. Israeli Jews are a minority in a region of the world where minorities normally do not fare well. They have formidable enemies poised on their northern and southern borders, with a history of sadistic operations against their women, children, and elderly. However you feel about Zionism, these are basic facts. No one who is living in reality can deny them in the slightest.
Israeli troops and police in east Jerusalem and the West Bank regularly confront large throngs of Palestinian rioters, nearly all of them military-age men who outnumber them by a hundred to one. Israeli commandoes regularly go undercover to carry out assassinations in Arab cities. The bravery this requires is almost impossible to conceive. And yet, if you were to take Mike Peinovich’s word, you would know none of this.
When confronted with the impression he knowingly and inevitably propagates, the likes of Peinovich will of course revert to nuance and semantic hair-splitting, but in the absence of such scrutiny he will continue to propagate it. That impression is, essentially, that Jews qua Jews—all of them—are a force for unparalleled, preternatural evil. There is only one conclusion to be drawn by anyone who believes this. To demure that this is peaceful activism is totally dishonest. Mike Peinovich and his obstreperous colleagues are sadomasochists, surreptitiously deriving pleasure both from victimology, and from fantasies of omnipotence and revenge. They want innocent blood, and when they break the damn of mainstream revulsion, they will deserve an answer.